Saturday, October 22, 2011

#19 - MSM - REDUCES CALCIFICATION & SCAR TISSUE + makes you FLEXIBLE

Let's talk about the benefits of "MSM" (Methylsulfonylmethane) today. 

MSM is the 4th most plentiful mineral in the body, and so essential to life that it is found in every cell of virtually every animal and plant.

I should start by talking about WHY you would want to consider including a MSM supplement in your diet in the first place.

If you've ever had surgery, you have "scar tissue" in your body and that's something we really don't want and MSM will help break down/eliminate the scar tissue from your body.

Also, if you've eaten eggs on a regular basis for any prolonged period of time in your lifetime, you are likely to have a lot of "calcification" in your body.  So what does that mean to you?  Well, calcification leads to DISEASE so it's something you do NOT want in your body, yet most of us have it even if we've lived a primarily "vegeterian" or "vegan" or "raw" lifestyle.  There are many other sources that add to "calcification" in our body.  Of course the SAD (Standard American Diet) doesn't want us to believe that what we eat can lead to calcification which can also lead to heart disease and joint pain, etc.

Injuries to our body are also great contributors to "calcification", so if you've ever fallen down, got in a physical fight, were in a car accident, etc, it's likely your body built up calcification because of it.

Here's a list of all the benefits MSM gives our bodies (when used in our daily diets):

1) Helps reduce/eliminate "calcification",

2) Helps reduce/eliminate "scar tissue" (see #11 below),

3) Makes you more flexible,

4) Helps our bodies to absorb more nutrients (vitamins and minerals), which is essential to our body's well being!,

5) Increases oxygen availability in our bodies, and in case you didn't know it, oxygen flow to our cells and our brain is essential for us to function and to live disease free!,

6) Increases energy!!!!,

7) Helps the body eliminate toxins, including lactic acid build up from strenuous exercise,

8) Relieves muscular pains and aches,

9) Reduces inflammation due to injury or inflammatory diseases, such as Arthritis,

10) MSM, along with Vitamin C (the real stuff, not the crap most stores sell us - check out my Blog #20 for more info. on a GREAT Vitamin C product), helps hair and nails grow stronger and faster,

11) MSM, along with Vitamin C (again, see my Blog #20 for a GREAT Vitamin C product), helps reduce scar tissue and wrinkles, and helps keep the skin more elastic,

12) Improves mental alertness,

13) Helps reduce and/or totally eliminate allergies,

14) Reduces headaches, cramps and muscle pain caused by hormonal imbalances (for example, PMS),

15) Helps relieve constipation,

16) Helps reduce/eliminate snoring, and

17) Helps reduces eye membrane irritation (when MSM in a water solution is applied).

Check out this great article I found online that gives you more details on all of the above: http://www.evolutionhealth.com/msm-powder3.htm

If you want the best of the best MSM, I strongly suggest you buy Omica's MSMWhy Omica?  Because it is PLANT DERIVED and more importantly, NOT derived from petroleum sources (which many other MSM products are derived from the later).  Here is a link to Omica's website where you can buy MSM in powder or capsule form (I personally prefer the powder as I believe it absorbs better in our systems, but it does have a bitter taste that takes getting adjusted to): http://store.livingearthbeauty.com/category_s/137.htm?gclid=CMOf4Kjf_KsCFW0CQAodpA0P9A

On a personal side note: As I've mentioned in my blog entries, #17 & 18, I have suffered from "uteran fibroids" since 2003 and have had 2 surgeries (myomectomies in 2003 and 2007), however with the help of my magnificent "homeopathic doctors" (if you don't know what a "homeopath" is, you MUST read my Blog #17), they helped me avoid surgery #3 in 2010.... I was literally months away from having to have a hysterectomy this time, when I stumbled upon my homeopaths.  Due to their advise on diet change, homeopathic remedies, and several natural supplements they gave me, my fibroids are now SHRINKING and I NO LONGER NEED surgery!  One of the supplements that has greatly contributed to my fibroids shrinking has been MSM!  Every month I have seen huge pieces of them leave my body and I know it is due to the MSM breaking them down in my body, the healthy meat-free and dairy-free diet I lead AND the homeopathic remedies and care I receive on a WEEKLY basis!!!

But don't take my word for it, try out MSM for yourself for a few months and see what it can do for your body!!!  http://store.livingearthbeauty.com/category_s/137.htm?gclid=CMOf4Kjf_KsCFW0CQAodpA0P9A

2 comments:

  1. I need to know the difference between MSM and DMSO. I had a AVM some years ago and I had to undergo a few procedures. I often have debilitating migraines and headaches and don't know what to do. They are extremely painful and render me incapable of doing most anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know the difference between MSM and DMSO. I had a AVM some years ago and I had to undergo a few procedures. I often have debilitating migraines and headaches and don't know what to do. They are extremely painful and render me incapable of doing most anything.

    ReplyDelete